Thursday 14 May 2015

Photo Post

It's been too long since I put up a photo post. My wee camera for carrying everywhere broke before Christmas so I have to lug around a big SLR if I want to take pictures now. Which means I generally don't. And while this has been good for me in some ways as I don't want to live my whole life through a camera lens, I feel like there's this big chunk of me missing. It's all rather upsetting really.

I didn't realise how much it was getting to me until right now, actually.

I tend not to reread things I've written beyond the necessary. Not because I don't like writing or because I'm not proud of my writing but because it feels strange to consume your own creative output. Pictures have always been an exception though. I look at my photos and feel all the better for it; for capturing moments with people I adore, for capturing things I find achingly lovely that others might walk right past, for capturing how I feel and see the world and something so intangibly me that nothing else could express so well.

Yes, I really didn't realise quite how much I needed a camera in my hand until right this moment. So, I guess I'll have to suck it up and drag it around with me from now on. Sorry, back pains, you're less important to me.

Well, after all that digressing, have some photos and expect more much sooner this time around.

Cx


DSCF1831

DSCF1423

DSCF0673

DSCF0724

DSCF1219

DSCF1263

DSCF1225

DSCF1501

DSCF1993

DSCF1585

DSCF1879

*

Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment