Wednesday 15 July 2015

Little Gem: Indigo & Cloth

Continuing my series on places to shop in Dublin that you might not be aware of but which are awesome, here's another one for the mens*. Indigo & Cloth is located on 9 Essex Street in Temple Bar, right next to The Clarence Hotel, and they also have a store in the lobby of The Dean Hotel, Harcourt Street. The Temple Bar store not only stocks menswear, accessories, magazines, homewares and skincare but also houses a fantastic café where you can get some seriously good tea (always a challenge), what I'm sure is great coffee (I don't drink it so this is an educated guess) and little bites to eat.

I'd been meaning to pop in for AGES as I pass the shop each day but only got around to it yesterday and I was super-impressed. There was plenty of stuff I wanted for myself and the brands which are stocked tend to have clean, simple and timeless designs that would endear them to any stylish person.

Things that I was particularly attracted to were the selection of rad, sturdy-looking backpacks and accessories, the cute prints, the items by Irish brands such as Dyflin, the skincare and the range of magazines I had never even heard of before. Other brands stocked include Rains, Sunspel, Oliver Spencer, Sandqvist and Spektre so there's plenty of labels that you can't find readily elsewhere in the city.

The price range is somewhat higher end but you're paying for quality and design that won't age rapidly. This is the place to update your wardrobe, make it more grown-up and chic and to buy gifts. Plus, there's that café to refuel if you're one of those weirdos that finds shopping harrowing rather than exhilarating (I kid, I kid) or to dump any whiners that might be in your party.

Plus, it just looks so damn cool.

DSCF3285

DSCF3284

DSCF3283

DSCF3282

DSCF3281

DSCF3280

DSCF3279

DSCF3278

DSCF3277

DSCF3276

DSCF3275

DSCF3274

DSCF3272

DSCF3270

DSCF3268

DSCF3267

DSCF3266

DSCF3265

DSCF3264

DSCF3263

DSCF3260

(* or anyone who likes to wear clothing which was designed originally for men)

*

Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook.


2 comments:

  1. I have a fondness for wearing men's shirts. The items in this store are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, I know, so much more practical and often better made!

      Delete