Monday 15 August 2016

Black & White // Lookbook

I've been playing around with my Instagram lately to make something more interesting and visually cohesive and engaging, which led to my doing blocks of colour. While this is limiting and a pain in the butt sometimes, it challenged me, got my creative juices flowing again and I shot the bulk of my favourite images of the year in the past few weeks. I particularly hit my stride with the images I recently shot in black and white and, somehow, started to dress in the same way I was picturing things. This invariably meant I ended up with lots of cool and striking outfit shots and self-portraits that I didn't have anything to do with as I don't like flooding my Instagram with just images of myself.

Ergo, this black and white lookbook with outfit photos as well as images I drew inspiration from at the time. Think minimal colour, silhouettes, graphics and prints doing the talking, sleek, boyish vibes and a mixture of references from Christian Slater in Heathers to hiphop meets goth.

IMG_0384

IMG_0700

IMG_0434

IMG_0453

IMG_0546

IMG_0305

IMG_0636

IMG_0322

IMG_0795

IMG_0338

IMG_0268

IMG_0450

IMG_0433

IMG_0459

IMG_0612

IMG_0455

IMG_0349

*

 Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook - instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment