Sunday 18 September 2016

LFW SS17 - Day II

I only had one show to attend on day two of LFW this time around and it meant visiting my first strip club and doing so before 11am - what is my life?

Dilara Findikoglu showcased her excellent SS17 womenswear collection in a Soho strip club and the unusual choice was indicative of the desinger's tongue-in-cheek and rebellious nature. The clothes themselves stayed true to her distinct punky, rock and roll aesthetic but also paid particular homage to the female form in the play of conceal and reveal. Both sexy and pretty, the collection was immediately to my taste if not something I'd be far too shy (and fond of comfort) to personally don.

The rest of the day was spent writing up show reviews back at my friend and incredibly kind host's house and admiring her dog before meeting friends for dinner, then a giant gang for birthday drinks (a week early but I've decided to have parties in both London and Dublin this year) and a dubious night thereafter that will probably be funny someday....someday.

IMG_1747

IMG_1749

IMG_1757

IMG_1759

IMG_1763

IMG_1775


*

 Liked this post? Want more?

Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.

Or follow me on tumblr - twitter - facebook - instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment